Client Director in Stockholm
As a client director with us at Spoon Stockholm, you will work closely with our customers, your client team and together with our sister agencies. Your main task is to ensure that your business is profitable, growing and that you get new business. You are an expert – and genuinely interested – in everything regarding communication and marketing. You will work strategically with customer assignments, develop strategies and can also transform them into tactical content plans for assignments, and ensure that we always meet, or exceed, customer expectations. You are responsible for the commercial relationships with a number of clients and for developing those relationships as well as creating new business with them and new clients.
You see all marketing and communication holistically where social media, websites, newsletters, print and video combine to create the best value possible for the customer. You follow the rapid developments in the marketing and communications industries and know how to work strategically and tactically with data from different platforms to create new insights. You know how to plan and optimize content to fit user behaviours. You proactively share strategies and insights both internally with your team and colleagues, as well as externally
You are a team leader for your different client teams and like to lead and motivate your teams to deliver a great client experience, in both quality and process.
Main areas of expertise:
- Digital marketing including web, newsletters, social media etc
- Strategies for all digital channels
- Content planning and optimisation for digital channels
- Budgeting and quotations
- Focus on collaboration with the ambition of not only developing as an individual but also your team and our customers.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Growing your clients’ businesses in line with the KPIs that have been set in consultation with the business director for your business unit or head of the agency for Spoon Stockholm
- Strategically and tactically improve growth, performance and value for our customers
- Economic responsibility for the growth and profitability of your clients, including budgeting, forecasting, quoting, invoicing and financial follow-ups
- Strategies and tactics in concrete assignments for your clients
- Responsibility for delivering quality, timeliness and strategic depth for your customers.
- Together with Business Director put together optimal teams for your client assignments
- Winning new assignment and clients for Spoon by leading, driving, assisting and delivering new sales and pitches
- Being an active part of driving Spoon Stockholm’s growth as a whole
Spoon as a whole:
- Developing new and existing customer relationships to increase revenue for Spoon
- Acting as a sounding board for other client directors, project leaders and creatives in your areas of expertise
- Coaching and developing within your areas of expertise for your colleagues
What Spoon offers:
- Super committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Time to develop within areas that help Spoon or PPP to grow and develop