We’re now looking for our next Client Lead that will be part of growing and taking care of our customers in our social media department.
As a Client Director with us at Spoon Stockholm, you will work closely with our customers, your client team and together with the agencies within our network PPP. Your main task is to ensure that our business is profitable, growing and to increase new business. You are an expert – and genuinely interested – in everything regarding communication, marketing and of course social media. You are responsible for the commercial relationships with several clients and for developing those relationships to ensure results and growing partnership.
You are also familiar with the major social media platforms as well as paid ad formats and its mechanics and have an understanding regarding structure and mechanics of the digital landscape and how different digital channels are connected to each other. You also know how content should be created and optimized based on user behavior and the technical possibilities and limitations on different platforms.
As a person, you are a positive and unpretentious team player who contributes to a kind, professional and inclusive atmosphere in the workplace.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Growing your clients’ businesses in line with the KPI’s that have been set in consultation with the Business Director for your business unit, or Head of the agency for Spoon Stockholm
- Strategic and operational work with clients and your team
- Economic responsibility for the growth and profitability of your clients, including budgeting, forecasting, quoting, invoicing and financial follow-ups
- Analyze, follow-up and optimize campaign results
- Lead and manage productions for social and digital media channels
- Project management and team lead
- Generating new business by leading, driving, assisting and delivering sales and pitches
- Managing clients, projects, lead and deliver time plans, budgets and follow up on results
- Together with Business Director put together optimal teams for your client assignments
To succeed in this role, we think that you have:
- Extensive experience from working with social media channels
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Client Director, Project Manager or similar
- A relevant education connected to marketing
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Worked with both brand building and conversion-driven content in social media according to set KPI’s
- A data-driven approach with a good understanding of target group segmentation for advertising in digital and social channels
- The ability to handle complex projects simultaneously
This is Spoon.
Spoon is a strategic and creative full service content agency. We live by the idea that reality beats fiction – which is even more true in today’s digital environment. We create content that engage, converts, and that are brand building. We offer our clients a full communication service that goes all the way from start to finish, and often beyond.
What Spoon offers?
- Committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Development within relevant areas that help Spoon, PPP and yourself to grow
Interested, and fitting into profile? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually!