We’re now looking for our next Social Media Manager that will be part of setting the standard for our future social media and influencer marketing efforts.
As a Social Media Manager at Spoon’s Göteborg or Malmö office you will mainly work with our clients in one of the locations. Your main task is to create social first content for a wide range of different clients and platforms. Therefore, you will also be a member of our social media team in Stockholm, making sure sure you can tap into all our expertise - and add yours.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our productions are of high quality and delivered on time to our clients. You have no problem taking own initiatives and are therefore very self-sufficient. You have an eye for new trends and are keen on bringing new ideas to the table, and by that always seeing new solutions and possibilities. You also have a strategic and analytic mindset, where insights and an agile approach are key to succeed in a digital and fast phased landscape. You also know how content should be created and optimized based on user behavior and the technical possibilities and limitations on different platforms.
You are familiar with the major social media platforms as well as paid ad formats and its mechanics.You are also familiar with SEO, UTM tags, and have an understanding regarding structure and mechanics of the digital landscape and how different digital channels are connected to each other.
As a person, you are a positive and unpretentious team player who contributes to a kind, professional and inclusive atmosphere in the workplace.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategic and operational work in social and digital media channels
- Lead and manage productions for social and digital media channels
- Analyze, follow-up and optimize campaign and project effort
Who are you?
This is a role where you need a strategic expertise and experience, as well as a “get-it-done” attitude.
To succeed in this role, we think that you have:
- 2 to 4 years’ of experience working as a Social Media Manager
- A relevant education connected to marketing
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Have a proven track record in digital and social strategy – planning, activation and execution
- Worked with both brand building and conversion-driven content in social media according to set KPIs, with experience from budgeting
- Experience of working with Facebook Business Manager and optimization of campaigns in Ads Manager
- A data-driven approach with a good understanding of target group segmentation for advertising in digital and social channels
- The ability to handle complex projects simultaneously
- A genuine interest for trends in social media and pop culture
- Experience and an interest in working with Influencer Marketing
- An entrepreneurial disposition and a “can-do” attitude and a desire to continuously learn, develop and improve
- Good presentation skills
- Experience from working with both B2B and B2C
It is preferable if you also have:
- Experience from working hands on across multiple digital channels
- Experience from working with new business
This is Spoon
Spoon is a strategic and creative full service content agency. We live by the idea that reality beats fiction – which is even more true in today’s digital environment. We create content that engage, converts, and that are brand building. We offer our clients a full communication service that goes all the way from start to finish, and often beyond.
What Spoon offers?
- Committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Development within relevant areas that help Spoon, PPP and yourself to grow
Interested, and fitting into profile? We would love to hear from you, and we accept applications in both Swedish and English.