Spoon Göteborg is looking for a Content Creator for graphic/motion design and video production.
As a Content Creator at Spoon’s Gothenburg or Malmö office you will mainly work with our clients in one of the locations. Your main task is to create social first content for a wide range of different clients and platforms. Therefore, you will also be a member of our social media team in Stockholm, making sure sure you can tap into all our expertise - and add yours.
As a person, you are a positive and unpretentious team player who contributes to a kind, professional and inclusive atmosphere in the workplace.
Main areas of expertise:
- Motion design
- Digital storytelling
Main areas of responsibility:
- Create high-end content for a wide range of different clients and digital platforms
Who you are?
This is a role where you need to be comfortable in handling all sorts of digital productions, as well as having a “get-it-done” attitude.
To succeed in this role, we think that you have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- A good a visual eye for graphic and motion design
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience from working with both B2B and B2C
- A genuine interest for trends in social media and pop culture
- An entrepreneurial disposition and a “can-do” attitude to continuously learn, develop and improve
- Have a proven track record in Adobe Suite
This is Spoon.
Spoon is a strategic and creative full-service content agency. We live by the idea that reality beats fiction – which is even more true in today’s digital environment. We create content that engages, converts, and that is brand building. We offer our clients a full communication service that goes all the way from start to finish, and often beyond.
What Spoon offers?
- Committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Development within relevant areas that help Spoon, PPP and yourself to grow
Interested, and fitting into profile? We would love to hear from you, and we accept applications in both Swedish and English.